Thursday, May 22, 2008

22 May 2008

Holland, Utrecht Medical Centre. I think my lab supervisor, Mirjam doesnt like me. Haha especially after today. I stumped in abit blur into the lab like all mornings. Then the first thing I had to do was an ELISA. I havent read the protocol. So I asked really stupid questions like why must put 50ul here? haha. Gosh on retrospect I sound dumb. And seriously have a problem with concentrations and moles, i'm so lousy at converting numbers...that i sound like a dumb blonde...not to mention Mirjam is super fast. Argh blame my medical education. And right now I'm stuck at my research. Stuck! ok mark this date. I'll be fine by next week such is life.

Meanwhile, my supervisor says quote from email 'I think it is very exciting. You have essentially confirmed our proteomic data that there are TGFB in the CM and they are biologically active. ' haha no effect leh.

Worst part oil price 134 per barrel...please mum let me buy a motor bike. The world is coming to an end....sigh...

And I've found the coolest plant/tree in the world. You know meal worms? yar imagine a whole tree infested with it and they lay this spiderweb/silk like thing covering the whole plant and then they dangle down all wriggly and gross.. Haha soooo cooool!!! I walk past it everyday and never fail to stare at it....

No comments: