Tuesday, May 13, 2008

13 May, 2008

Its amazing how frail human memory is. I look at the flowers at keukenhof garden, their explosion of colours too complex for me to fully grasp. Haha I mused at the fact that what I see today I probably cant remember down the road. Haha so it was flowers that started this blog...teehee...

Ok my first weekend at holland. Well holland is beautiful- flat grass, cows, sheep, flowers. Lab work oh well is lab work...haha...gosh i sound boring...haha...

12,000 pple dead in in sichuan by earthquake, 20,000-100,000 people affected/dead by cyclone in Mynmar, rising oil/food prices the world falling into recession. You wonder why this world is such a grim place and yet seemingly a lot of us lead lives completely oblivious to these things. (Or is it me that's too affected?) You know putting things into perspective lotsa of us have really a lot to thank for. So always be thankful.

Ok back on an interesting note.
1. I tried a chocolate hash muffin
2. I smoked weed

Oh THC(cannibinoids) its a funny thing. I remember sitting in the train looking at the setting golden sun. Everything( the trees, the field) looked so vivid, so clear, so relaxed everything was so peaceful. Well then i felt seasick cuz everything was so clear. And a funny side effect was getting the 'munchies', ate lotsa chips while on the phone b4 i slept chuckles...Its a funny feeling really...haha... To sum it all, better than getting drunk without the side effects.

3. I cycled amongst really pretty holland green fields with canals and dykes and the sun.
4. I went to keukenhof( the world's prettiest garden) I've decided that penny violet is my favourite flower. Carnations are really pretty. And this really nice flower called 'macrophylia' or 'hyacinth'. Ohhh.....I love flowerss....I'm gonna have lotsa it at my wedding...all kinds...everyone one should come to keukenhof once in their lives...season is from march-may.

Oh and i got to know this lady called Chlelendra from a south american country called surinama(might be wrong). Lotsa immigrants to holland come from netherland colonies like those. haha I'm gonna travel south america one day...then end off in the carribeans...yup my honey moon perhaps chuckles.

Tulips bulbs need cold weather to bloom. Crockett is dutch traditional food. Chinese are ugly. Ang mohs look good. I need to write my thesis.

No comments: